Studiometry 12.5.2 is available today and contains a few new features and some other improvements. This update adds the option for the app to self-update when new releases are available. It also adds a few custom summary field options, and improves syncing with Studiometry Touch. Studiometry 12.5.2 is a free update for registered 12.x users and Studiometry Cloud users.
Studiometry 12.5.2 is a free update for registered users of Studiometry 12.x, and is available today for download and purchase. New users as well as users of previous versions will get a free 30-day trial. Upgrades from Studiometry 11.x start at $59.95 USD per license, while upgrades from 10.x or older are $99.95 USD per license.
New in Studiometry 12.5.2:
- Self-updating Mac App! Can now install new updates with the click of one "Install and Relaunch" button
- Can now generate Reports for viewing on Studiometry Touch 2.1
- Will now store report field content for visual templates in a separate field from the data to improve performance
- Added Formatted Name & ID field for project tiers in custom summaries
- Added Formatted Name & ID field for client tiers in custom summaries
- CLOUD: Added View PDF button to report approval view in Client's Cloud interface, allowing easy access to the PDF file