Studiometry 12.5.6 is available today. This version adds several small, user-requested features. You can now view a Payment's associated Invoice IDs in the payments list, and on receipts. Cloud users now have the ability to let their clients view Project-assigned Contacts, and to allow viewing and modifying submitted Forms. See the full list of changes below.
Studiometry 12.5.6 is a free update for registered users of Studiometry 12.x, and is available today for download and purchase. New users as well as users of previous versions will get a free 30-day trial. Upgrades from Studiometry 11.x start at $59.95 USD per license, while upgrades from 10.x or older are $99.95 USD per license.
What's New in Studiometry 12.5.6:
- Added new PaymentInvoicesAppliedToIDs variable for invoice and receipt templates
- Will now show the Invoice IDs that each payment has been applied to in the payment tracker
- Added Non-Live filter for Projects Quoted vs. Actual built-in summary
- Can change the Has Been Paid selection for blueprints
- CLOUD: Improved the initial behavior of Studiometry when syncing with Studiometry Cloud
- CLOUD: Fixed an issue initially connecting to databases on certain Studiometry Cloud accounts
- CLOUD: Added Client ability & permission to view a project's assigned contacts
- CLOUD: Added Client ability & permission to view and modify submitted forms that haven't yet been reviewed
- Fixed issue with copy/paste not working in report editing window on Windows