To Do's can be attached to a Project, Client, or nothing. You can change the attachment of a To Do after it is made. You can also convert the To Do to a Debt/Credit (via contextual menu).
Studiometry can alert you when a To-Do is overdue. Simply enter a due date and click "Notify When Overdue."
When creating a To Do, you can right-click or control-click on a field to enter data related to the Project or Client the To-Do is attached to.
If you would like to record an end date/end time, you can set the type of the To Do to an "Event."
To create a To Do, you can:- Click the plus (+) button under a Client's To Do list
- Click the plus (+) button under a Project's To Do list
- Click the plus (+) button in the To Do tracker
- Select New To Do from either the File, Client or Project menu (depending on to what you'd like to attach the To Do)
- Select New To Do from the Status Item Menu (Mac OS only)
- Double Click on a day in the Monthly Calendar