If Studiometry isn't syncing with Studiometry Cloud, or can't connect
Please try the following in order:
- First make sure your internet connection is working properly on the device/computer. Can you connect to a website in your browser?
- Can you connect specifically to cloud.oranged.net in your browser?
- If you can connect to those pages without issue, try within Studiometry going to Cloud Menu > Status Window. From there click the Perform Full Sync button and wait to see if there is any progress. If nothing happens after 30 seconds...
- Try restarting the Studiometry application. On Mac or Windows, simply quit the application. On a Touch device, navigate to your home screen, then double-click the home button, and manually close the Studiometry app. Relaunch the app and see if you can connect now.
- If none of these work, please open a support ticket and let us know what is happening. Screenshots and detailed descriptions always help!
How to force data across all devices on your entire Studiometry Cloud account
If for some reason you want to take the data from a specific machine and force all other computers/devices to download an exact copy of that data,
- From Studiometry on your Mac or PC, select Cloud Menu > Upload Database to Cloud
- Enter your Company Admin login information (please note, this is not your employee login information, but rather the email and password used to sign up for Studiometry Cloud) and press Log In.
- Once you've successfully logged in, click the Upload Database button and wait for confirmation.
Once this is done, other devices and computers will need to reconnect to Studiometry Cloud and will be forced to download a clean copy of the database before they can continue.