With Studiometry 12.5 and newer, you can send Forms to your Client and let them respond via their browser.
- First, learn about Forms and how to use them.
- Next, make sure to give your Client proper access to Studiometry Cloud.
- Then, you can select a Client in the main window
- In the Client's overview, click the menu that says Client Overview and then select Forms to go to the Client's Forms list
- Click the plus (+) button below the list to open the Form window
- Choose Send to Client and then select the form you'd like to send.
- The form will then be uploaded to Studiometry Cloud, and you'll have the opportunity to send an email notifying your Client of the pending form.
- When a form is submitted by your Client, you'll receive a notification in Studiometry. You can then approve or reject the submitted form.
If you want to know more about forms or watch the training video, see the Forms KB article here: