Acccounted 3.1 is now available for download as a free update for registered Accounted 3.x users.
Special note to Mac App Store Accounted users: This update has not yet been submitted to the Mac App Store, as we are still working on incorporating the new Sandboxing requirements Apple has instituted and required for all new Mac App store updates. We hope to have this update submitted to the store in a timely fashion, and we're sorry that the new Sandboxing requirements have resulted in a delayed release to the Mac App Store.
New in Accounted 3.1:
- Support for Mountain Lion
- Can choose to exclude specific accounts in the Reports window
- Can specify currency when importing transactions from CSV files
- Can change account opening dates
- Items listed before an account's opening date will now no longer count towards the running balance
- Will no longer show an empty window when clicking on the dock icon while the password entry window is active
- Will now properly show transaction currency when double-clicking a transaction in the list
- Fixed an issue importing Memo field from iif Imports
- Fixed an issue with the managing and icons of Accounted file types
- Code-Signed for OS 10.8 Mountain Lion
Download Accounted 3.1:
Purchase Accounted 3.x: