Studiometry Touch is our mobile companion to Studiometry. Studiometry Touch runs natively on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and can sync with your Studiometry setup over your LAN or remotely over the internet.
A new version of Studiometry Touch has been approved and is now live on the App Store. Studiometry Touch 1.8 includes support for the new iPhone 5 and iOS 6, as well as many other update and improvements. We've added several new features to Studiometry Touch that were added to Studiometry 10, including client specs, project roles, and more. The full list of updates is available below. This update is free for any user with an active Studiometry Touch license.
What's new in Studiometry Touch 1.8:
- iOS 6 Compatibility
- iPhone 5 Compatibility
- Can now track Employee Roles on Projects
- Can now have notes and categories associated with Project Templates if syncing with Studiometry 9.2 or newer
- Can now track Client Specs
- Can now have Employee Roles associated with Project Templates
- Support for Current Employee selection when using Blueprints
- Fixed the passcode lock window in landscape orientation on iPads
- Fixed an issue with Blueprints sometimes not working properly in Project Templates
- Fixed issue with some dialogs clipping near the bottom tab bar
- Will take into account server's setting for default assigned employees for To Dos and Stages