Studiometry 12.5.1 is available today and contains a few new features and some other improvements. You can now print or email form content. We've also resolved a couple of bugs related to the new Clients invoices view. You can see the full list of changes below.
Studiometry 12.5.1 is a free update for registered users of Studiometry 12.x, and is available today for download and purchase. New users as well as users of previous versions will get a free 30-day trial. Upgrades from Studiometry 11.x start at $59.95 USD per license, while upgrades from 10.x or older are $99.95 USD per license.
New in Studiometry 12.5.1:
- Can now print entered forms (using action icon, or File menu > Print)
- Can now email content from entered forms (using action icon)
- Fixed an issue with invoices associated with non-live projects not correctly loading in client or project invoice views and overviews
- Fixed issue where enabling calculation solving in fields would round/truncate values that may have more than two decimal spaces (such as unit price, or markup percent)
- Fixed issue syncing larger deleted item lists with Studiometry Cloud