Big update! This one contains many improvements to both Cloud and non-Cloud syncing. We've also added in some other user-requested features and fixes. See the full change log below.
Studiometry 12.2.4 is a free update for registered users of Studiometry 12.x, and is available today for download and purchase. New users as well as users of previous versions will get a free 30-day trial. Upgrades from Studiometry 11.x start at $59.95 USD per license, while upgrades from 10.x or older are $99.95 USD per license.
New in Studiometry 12.2.4:
- Several improvements to both Cloud and non-Cloud syncing and networking
- Now much better at receiving and sending a large number of changes to/from Studiometry Cloud
- CLOUD: Improved various aspects to our company management system
- CLOUD: Added new account preference to limit Last ID increments to 50 or less
- CLOUD: Will now remove token notifications older than 4 days
- CLOUD: Will now remove multi-login-notifications older than 4 days
- CLOUD: Added project search window to Timesheet web interface
- Employees assigned projects report will no longer include and combine sub-project amounts in the Employee Estimated Hours column
- Added DebtCategoryEstimatedHours and DebtCategoryEstimatedTotal variables for templates
- Added totals row for all number columns in project quoted vs actual report
- Added option to import as Vendors in the Import Clients from Address Book window
- Added Project Menu > Edit Project Estimate Settings...
- Fixed issue with visual templates not being openable via drag-and-drop on OS X
- Fixed issue with server not being able to use Quick Initial Sync with extremely large databases
- Fixed issue with client machine crashing when receiving extremely large databases using Quick Initial Sync
- Fixed memory leak related to sending large amounts of data through the server sockets
- Fixed issue with image library and visual templates not correctly syncing over non-Cloud networks if the server machine hadn't recently viewed that item
- Will now fit more information when printing All Invoices list