Studiometry 12.5.5 is available today. This update fixes various bugs and makes several UX tweaks based on user feedback. See the full list of changes below.
Studiometry 12.5.5 is a free update for registered users of Studiometry 12.x, and is available today for download and purchase. New users as well as users of previous versions will get a free 30-day trial. Upgrades from Studiometry 11.x start at $59.95 USD per license, while upgrades from 10.x or older are $99.95 USD per license.
What's New in Studiometry 12.5.5:
- Will now show more helpful error messages when attempting to load a database that may have become corrupt
- Fixed display issue for calendar items with certain types of repeating options selected
- Enter Timesheet window will now respect the current setting from Timesheet menu > Enable Estimating Mode
- Add filter to View Timesheet window to include/exclude non-live items
- Will no longer automatically split new payments added to multi-project invoices when a payment has already been added to the invoice
- Fixed issue with adding a payment to a multi-project invoice not allowing the amount field to be modified
- Will now have to type DELETE in to confirm that you understand that you're deleting a client or project
- Optimized the calendar a bit for users with a very large number of active To Dos
- Fixed permission inconsistencies related to employee restrictions