We've released another small update of Studiometry 14.x with some bug fixes and improvements. Full details:
- Can now show Invoice information as a column for Debt Credits in custom summaries
- Logs will now show more of their content in lists when there is no subject entered for the log
- To Do groups will now select the Outstanding filter by default when first selected
- Smart To Do Groups with employee filters set will automatically filter out unassociated employees from second pane in main window
- Will now show Linked Item link in notification window when viewing a notification sent from a specific employee regarding an item within Studiometry
- Fixed various minor display glitches in main window
- The Logs section in the client overview will now include items attached to associated items, such as Contacts, to match the client's logs list
- Will now include separate columns for Client and Project ID information when exporting the list of invoices
Some useful links:
I upgraded but it now tells me my login info is incorrect. Downgraded to previous version and all works again.
Same issue as Richard with 14.0.5, invalid username or password is the notice.
Downgraded to 14.0.4 for now. all working again.
We've re-released 14.0.5 with the login issues resolved. Sorry for the issues with the original 14.0.5 release!