Studiometry 15 is nearing completion and we hope to have it released before the end of the year.
We're looking for users who want to test the new features and changes in the apps before they are officially released. If you're interested in trying out a beta version of Studiometry, please sign up using the instructions below.
These are beta products, so please consider the following before signing up:
- The beta versions are in no way a "final" or "release" version, and could potentially cause issues if used in a non-test environment
- In some situations, data entered during the beta period may not be compatible with the final release
If you were signed up for previous betas, your account and email address will already be signed up for the Studiometry 15.x beta. There's no need to sign up again!
If you've read all of the info above, please sign up by doing the following:
- If you haven't already, please create an account on our support site with a valid email address. The initial beta download information will be sent out via email to the registered email address on your account.
- Open a new support ticket with the subject "Beta Signup". In the "description" of the ticket, please include your registered email address for verification.
- We may have a few follow-up questions for you after submitting your initial signup request.