Syncing Using Studiometry Cloud
Requires Studiometry 12.0 or newer and Studiometry Touch 2.0 or newer, and an active Studiometry Cloud account.
Studiometry Cloud is the easiest and most efficient way to sync data between your desktop and iOS devices. If you don't already have a Studiometry Cloud account, you can signup via the instructions here. Once your account is set up, please use the following instructions to sync:
1. On the Studiometry Touch home screen, tap the orange Cloud Sync button, and enter your login information. If the Cloud Sync button does not appear, go to the Settings > Studiometry Cloud section and continue from there.
Syncing Using Direct Sync
Direct sync requires the purchase of a separate Studiometry Touch license.
If you want to have Studiometry Touch connect directly to your computer to sync, you will have to do the following:
- Open Studiometry on your computer, go to the Preferences Window > Studiometry Touch section and enable Studiometry Touch syncing.
- In Studiometry Touch on your mobile device, click the Direct Sync button on the home screen. If this does not appear, go to the Settings > Direct Sync section and click Sync.
- In the window that appears type in your computer's IP address. If you're on the same network on both your iOS device and your computer, you can find your local IP address on Mac by going to the System Preferences > Network section. Enter this IP address into your device along with your username and password.
- When you successfully connect to Studiometry with Studiometry Touch for the first time, a window will appear on your server where you can enter your serial number. Enter the serial number and you can then sync between Studiometry and Studiometry Touch.